Weekend Ready Blouses

March 18, 2017



It's the weekend! Have as much fun as you can and try to relax. For those who are working the weekends too, just keep thinking about your next holiday or next weekend off...I know it's tough, I've been working many weekends in my life and there's nothing more annoying than that. 
But let's try and be optimistic! It's spring, the cherry trees are more pink than ever, it's getting warmer and summer is almost here. The days are getting longer, Sun is shining brighter and there's happiness everywhere - it's just waiting for you to see it!

That being said, I chose my two weekend ready blouses which I find perfect for spring - one for Saturday, one for Sunday in SS17's hottest trends - embroidered denim and gingham print. They both are gorgeous, comfy and look like a million bucks. 

Shop my look on ZAFUL:


♥ Happy weekending! 








Photos: Cristian Vadan
Styling: Carla Vadan

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM @carlavadan